Made in homage to one of bourbon's original aristocrats, W.L. Weller 12 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon continues to be crafted using Weller's wheated bourbon recipe. Aged for a minimum of 12 years, far longer than most wheated bourbons. This whiskey features aromas of creamy vanilla, caramel and molasses that gives way to notes of candied corn, ripe fruits, cocoa powder and dried fruits on the palate. With a finish, which is elegant and soft, has hints of mint, fruit and vanilla this wheated bourbon is not to be overlooked. W.L. Weller 12 Year Old Bourbon earned the Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019.
Aromas of lanolin, almond, creamed corn and toasty vanilla. The mid-palate flavor is heavily wheated, layered and moderately sweet. Long, oaky, and intensely smooth finish.
- 2019 Silver Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Double Gold Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Bronze Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.