Four Roses Super Premium

ON SALE

Price:
Sale price$224.99 Regular price$259.99

Make It A Gift

Message

Description

Four Roses Super Premium
In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it to the American market.
80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed