Born in the Highlands of Jalisco, raised in the Valleys of Tequila. Don Fulano is a product of the Fonseca family whose story begins in the Highlands of Jalisco where their great grandfathers began cultivating agave 140 years ago. Today - respected agave farmers – they also run La Tequileña, one of the highest rated and most awarded tequila distilleries. Enrique Fonseca and Sergio Mendoza are 4th and 5th generation agave growers and 30+ year distillers, and we are so happy to welcome this heritage Tequila brand to the Sip Tequila portfolio.
Why we love Don Fulano Añejo
- Aged a minimum of 30 months in French Limousin oak
- Created by Master Distiller Enrique Fonseca and blended by Sergio Mendoza
- Gold Medal - 95 Points, Exceptional. International Review of Spirits, Beverage Tasting Institute
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1146 / La Tequileña / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: banana bread, oak, cardamom, spices, vanilla
Palate: baking spices, drying mouthfeel great for whiskey lovers, slight notes of honey and tropical fruits
Finish: drying and warm
Bottle Size: 750ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.