About Código 1530
Tequila Código 1530 comes to the Sip Tequila portfolio from the town of Amatitán in the valley region of Jalisco. Amatitán in particular is known for its earthy, rich, and herbal leaning Tequila profiles and Código holds true to this tradition. The expressions in Código’s lineup are aged in carefully sourced French White Oak barrels previously used in the Napa Valley of California, namely the Rosa with its pink hues from 1 months time in barrel, are a fantastic balance of sweetness and vegetal notes of cooked agave, and the subtle notes of oak and red fruits of the wine barrels.
Código 1530 is a special project from former CEO of Crocs, Ron Snyder and Federico “Fede” Vaughan with financial backing from country superstar George Strait, retired NHL star Brett Hull, and former NFL coach Mike Shanahan.
Why we love Código 1530 Añejo
- Rested for 18 months in Napa Valley Cabernet French White Oak wine barrels
- 2018 - Double Gold, Stuttgart International Spirits Competition
- 2016 Platinum Best in Class Añejo Tequila, SIP Awards
- Añejo of the Year, NY International Spirits Competition
- NOM 1616 / Varo Destileria / Amatitan, Jalisco
Aroma: vanilla, caramel, oak, cooked agave
Palate: butterscotch, vanilla, hints of smoke, oak, caramel and baking spices
Finish: very easy drinking, slightly dry with a lasting finish
Bottle Size: 750ml
Aged 18 Months
Código 1530 Añejo has been lauded by Tequila experts as the finest Añejo tequila available.
Our Añejo is a private recipe, refined over many generations by an artisan distilling family in Amatitán.
Aged for 18 months in the finest Napa Valley Cabernet French White Oak wine barrels.
Refined, elegant and expressive – hints of fruit, mingled with oak, touches of vanilla and a bit of spice.
• 100% Agave
• No additives, sweeteners, flavoring, coloring or chemicals
• Award-winning Napa Cabernet Barrels
• Family-owned & operated distillery
• 61 Calories/oz
Awards & Accolades
• 2018 - Double Gold, Stuttgart International Spirits Competition
• 2016 Platinum Best in Class Añejo Tequila, SIP Awards
• Añejo of the Year, NY International Spirits Competition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.