The Original Wheated Bourbon Whiskey features an exceptionally smooth taste, substituting wheat for rye grain. Bottled at 90 proof, this bourbon stands out with its burnt orange color. Its softer notes make this bourbon great for sipping or making cocktails.
A sweet nose with a presence of caramel. Tasting notes of honey, butterscotch and a soft woodiness. It’s smooth, delicate and calm. Features a smooth finish with a honeysuckle flair.
Bottle Size: 750 ml
- 2019 Gold Medal - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Outstanding Medal - Whiskies of the World
- 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 "Excellent
- 2018 Silver Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Superb service service great shipping good company to deal with will deal with them again
Worth waiting for
Fast & Professional
The shipping was fast, the shipping fee was not exorbitant, and the bottle was carefully packaged, so as not to be damaged during shipping.
Weller bourbon- first taste
Alcohol vapors a bit more than I expected, an ice cube seemed to improve flavor, good vanilla taste, but no comparison to pappy! Seems to be a bit overrated.
My spouse stays on the lighter and sweeter side of bourbon, avoiding heavy spice notes. Loves this hard to get bottle. We also gifted some, which received very high praise. Thank you OL fulfillment staff! Great experience, as always.